KOOKKAI….. Variety of delicious menu.
Menu: Stewed Duck
- Duck Weight 2 kg 1
- Whole coriander root 10 g
- Garlic 40 g.
- Black pepper Corn 1 ½ tablespoons
- Chinese five seasoning powder “kookkai” brand 3 tablespoons
- Coconut Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Sea salt 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 3 cup
- Black soy sauce 2 cup
- Water 6 Liter
Washed down the duck thoroughly.
- Put the sugar into a saucepan. Simmer until the sugar is caramelized, and then add the soy sauce, black soy sauce, salt, and Chinese five seasoning powder cook then bring the sauce to the pot.
- Taken coriander root, black pepper corn, garlic and chili wrapped in a white cloth tied tightly into the pot.
- Adding water to a pot then boil. Put the duck in to the boil water( medium heat )about 45 minutes, then hung up the duck and drain water
- Sliced and served with a dipping sauce
- Chopped yellow chili 200 g.
- Chopped garlic 100 g.
- Salt 50 g.
- Sugar 200 g.
- Vinegar 400 g.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Stirring until sugar and salt melt.
- Serving the sauce with stewed duck.